Limescale is your big enemy when it comes to keeping the hardworking kettle clean. Did you know descaling your kettle regularly will help to:
- Keep the inside of your kettle clean
- Reduce the boiling time and thereby saving you energy
- Extends the life of your kettle
Regular descaling prolongs the life of the kettle and another other appliance that has a heating element and this limits the risks of premature breakdown.
If you are using your kettle say 5 times a day the following is recommended:
- Once every 3 months if you use soft water
- Once every month if you use hard water
If you use your kettle more than 5 times a day you may need to descale it more often.