Stains come in many forms; some are water-soluble, oily/greasy or dyes; therefore, there are different types of stain removers. Some are oxy-action, enzyme-based, and others are solvent-based. Magic Solvent-Power Stain Remover efficiently removes hundreds of spills, spots, and stains.
Our solvent-based stain remover is ideal for:
Stain Remover Spray: Solvent-Action
- Oil and grease
- Pet and wildlife messes
- Food and red wine
- Blood and lipstick
- Oil-based paint
- Paint from brushes
- Nail polish
- Permanent marker and scuff marks
- Marks on car paintwork and upholstery
- Chewing gum
- Sticky label residue and so much more!
- Most fabrics (test on an inconspicuous area before use)
- Use on any surface that usually tolerates water
- Works in cold or hot washes (use temperature to suit fabric)
- Avoid using on fabrics that are not colour-fast
- Laundering is not always essential
- Septic & grey water safe
- Non-toxic, biodegradable product
- Spray on the ready-to-use formula, then add water to activate
Stains can become permanently set if left to dry or washed without a pre-wash treatment. Stains should be treated as soon as possible and laundered while fresh. Tougher/old stains may need repeat treatments.
Handy Hint: Use Magic Oxy-Action Stain Remover Pen or Magic Solvent-Power Stain Remover Mini Spray for stains on the go. A convenient size for your handbag, briefcase, car, desk, and suitcase.
To unlock the trigger: Just above where the trigger head screws onto the bottle, there is a white button that you can push back and forth, this locks and unlocks the trigger.